Our troleybus on tests in Canada
- Trollino 12 performed a test drive on the streets of Vancouver
- It is Solaris’ North American debut
- …and another step in the implementation of the strategy of entering the USA and Canada
The biggest order for hydrogen buses in Europe
- 130 Solaris hydrogen buses ordered by TPER in the city of Bologna
- The contract allows for extending the order by an additional 140 vehicles
- The city of Bologne has a goal of transforming urban public transport to entirely zero-emission one by 2030
Solaris hydrogen buses in Venice
- 90 hydrogen buses to Venice (AVM), including 15 articulated models
- The announcement of the new contract coincided with the delivery of hydrogen-powered Solaris buses from the previous order
- Venice already has an impressive fleet of Solaris electric buses
Hydrogen deliveries to Upper Bavaria
5 Urbino 12 hydrogen delivered to the carrier Busreisen Ettenhuber GmbH
Another 5 units to Martin Geldhauser GmbH & Co. KG
The buses will be supplied with green hydrogen produced exclusively from renewable energy
Awarded for sustainable development
- Our third CSR Leaf award from the weekly magazine “Polityka”
- The award was given for our ESG initiatives: the hydrogen articulated bus, EPD labels for two vehicles and the educational program for children #MiastoMisja (CityMission).
Solaris with the number 1 position in the European e-bus market
In the first half of 2023, Solaris secured the number 1 position in the European electric bus market with a market share of 16.4%.
Solaris publishes its Sustainability Report for 2022
European Clean Hydrogen Alliance
Javier Iriarte attended and delivered a speech at the 6th…
Electric school buses
a Case Study of Rzeczyca Municipality, Poland
Hydrogen cell in Solaris Urbino 18 hydrogen [VIDEO]
How does the fuel cell in Solaris buses work? What’s…
Stay in a loop
E-mobility in practice
The delivery of the first hydrogen buses to Poznan will take place in the fourth quarter of 2023. MPK Poznan has ordered a total number of 25 Solaris Urbino hydrogen buses.
“Public transport company MPK Poznań is open to new technologies and ready for any challenges. We want public transport in Poznań to be modern, accessible, reliable, and at the same time environmentally-friendly. A new type of vehicles poses a chance to gain new experience, knowledge and skills.” Krzysztof Dostatni, CEO of MPK Poznan, Poland.
Did you know?
Follow us on Social Media
Subscribe to our newsletter on Linkedin